Redeye Label Hang 2017 Schedule:
Tuesday December 5
7pm-10pm - Mixer @ Bowbarr
Wednesday December 6
10am-5pm - Label Meetings/Breakouts
(Please reach out to your Redeye contact to schedule)
6p-8pm - Dinner Break
8:00pm-10:00pm - Hang Event @ Local 506 (w/ karaoke) - Sponsored by A to Z
Thursday December 7
12pm-1pm - Lunch (provided)
10am-5pm - Redeye Workshops (Redeye and Label Partners Only)
6pm-8pm - Dinner @ Med Deli
8pm-10pm - Artist Showcase @ Cat’s Cradle Back Room
Friday December 8
10am-11:30am - Marketplace Overview Presentation (Redeye and Label Partners Only)
12pm - 1pm - Lunch (provided)
1pm-5pm - Industry Partner Workshops
6pm-8pm - Dinner @ Gourmet Kingdom
9pm-1am - Label Hang After Hours Party @ The Baxter
Featuring DJ sets from some of our label friends!
Redeye will be providing a shuttle service for Label Hang attendees to the Redeye HQ (505 Eno St. Hillsborough NC 27278). Shuttles will depart from the Hampton Inn & Suites (370 E Main St #100, Carrboro, NC 27510) each morning and will depart Redeye HQ in the afternoon to return attendees to the Hampton Inn & Suites. The schedule for the shuttles will be as follows:
WEDNESDAY 12/6, THURSDAY 12/7, & FRIDAY 12/8
The annual Redeye Label Hang is a worldwide gathering of Redeye distributed labels, digital and physical customers, industry partners and the entire Redeye staff for four days of informative panels, presentations, discussions. Based on prior attendee feedback, we are making changes to the programming for this year’s Label Hang. This year we will be focusing on smaller group meetings for our label partners with specific topics to provide a detailed look at how Redeye can bring value to your business. Topics will focus on all aspects of our business from physical and digital sales strategy, the international marketplace, analytics and reporting as well as targeted approaches to marketing and advertising. In addition, all daytime panels, presentations and meetings will be hosted at the all-new Redeye HQ in Hillsborough, NC. This year, the annual conference will be held from Tuesday 12/5 through Friday 12/8.
- Joseph Steinhardt (Don Giovanni) Already looking forward to next year!
- Reed Turchi (Ardent Records) I mean you know, big shows, or festivals, or having a nice song premiere or review, are all cool---BUT---in the big picture, the Redeye conference gives me way more reason to believe.
- Yale Evelev (Luaka Bop) Thanks for a wonderful conclave by the way, always enjoyable and informative and the only music bizzy thing I go to that doesn't make me feel all alienated and stuff.
- Alix Rosenberg (Spotify) Seriously guys, the conference is a highlight of my year - you've all curated such a smart and lovely group of label partners and it's always great to come and get some facetime.
- Josh Rosenfeld (Barsuk) Thanks to you for all that you guys do for us. I know it's a huge endeavor, and I hope it's as worthwhile for you and your crew as it is for us and the other labels.
- Ian Connelly (Google Play) I really had a great time, and it was helpful and enlightening to spend more time with the Redeye team -- all of whom really made me feel at home.